The contents of a year:
- Ringing in 2015 with St. Paul and The Broken Bones in Nashville, TN.
- Sailing the high seas aboard the Norwegian Pearl during Cayamo.
- Visiting St. Barts and St. Croix.
- A memorable performance by the guys on The Late Show with David Letterman.
- Our bus catching on fire in Texas.
- First European tour on a bus.
- Falling in love.
- A week spent in and around Prague.
- Countless eating decisions determined by proximity.
- A first visit to Coachella and exploring Lake Arrowhead.
- Cancelled plans resulting in a trip to Joshua Tree and Salvation Mountain.
- Newfound interests in photography and light.
- Hours spent at Ugly Mugs doing advance work.
- A return to Europe for no shortage of festivals and club shows.
- Any number of flights, car rentals, and hotel rooms.
- A cancelled trip to Colombia, leading me back to North Carolina.
- More tour dates than I can properly recall.
- Some really wonderful shared experiences.
- Art, music, and movies that have imparted influence.
- Running at Shelby Bottoms.
- The loss of my father.
- Opening for The Rolling Stones in Atlanta and Buffalo.
- Time spent within Death Valley.
- An effort at keeping a blog updated.
- Preparing for 2016.
I’m so thankful for the people I shared this year with. Sending great love and juju across this tiny universe. I’m excited to meet you in 2016,